Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trip to the Lake!

For Spring Break we decided to take a trip up to my parent's lake house at Lake Almanor.  We feel so lucky that our family has a vacation get-a-way like this!  Cruz and Autumn were able to join us for the weekend, then my parents made their way up.

It started to snow Saturday morning. 

The boys couldn't miss a chance for front-porch-sittin' even if it was snowing!

We lost power throughout the day, so we drove into town (Chester) and had some ice cream in a snowstorm!

 

The weather was beautiful on Sunday, so we headed to Lassen National Park for some snow-shoeing.




Our view from the top of our hike!


A very fun day!

My parents came up to the house and we couldn't miss a chance to go shooting in Westwood


Patrick with his new 9mm

Afterwards Patrick and my dad called me "Audrey Oakley" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment